xPhonePro – Phone and Contacts
Installs: 10,000 - 50,000
November 19, 2012
Android 2.1 and up
High application speed, stylish design, convenient and customizable interface. Feel the difference!
• Intelligent search through all contacts fields
• Sorting and display of contact list (Last First, First Last)
• Display of contacts in alphabetical groups
• Quick browsing of contacts using an ABC scroll bar
• Display of contact’s photo, phone number and company name
• Quick and easy arrangement of favorite contacts into groups
• Smooth browsing of contacts in a group or browsing between the groups (up-down and left-right)
• Various ways of icon customization
• Favorite action for any contact (call, message, e-mail, address, …)
• Classical or widescreen wallpapers
• Quick and configurable smart T9 search through all fields in contacts and call history
• Support of T9 search using 2 languages simultaneously
• Customizable keypad size (small, medium and large)
• Quick dial
• Gestures (hide keypad, clear filter, undo filter)
★ CALL HISTORY
• Sorting by date
• Sorting by contacts
• Call history limitation (3/7/14/28 days, сomplete)
• Filtering (missed calls, all calls)
• Displaying date, duration and type of call
★ CONTACT CARD
• Assignment of HD photo for the contact
• Display of all contact’s fields, grouped into categories (phone, internet, address, …)
• Quick switching between contact’s information and call history (lower panel)
• Creating, editing, deleting and sending contact’s card
• Clipboard support
• High speed. Quick launch. Smooth animation and scrolling.
• Stylish design. All interface elements are designed in classical colors and carefully drawn for each device.
• Convenient interface. Despite the application’s user friendliness, it has lots of interesting features.
• Personalization. Flexible configuration of application’s interface and work according to your preferences.
• Support and development. The application is constantly updated with the consideration of users' requests.
Configure xPhone as you like! Select your favorite background images, assign photos to contacts and you’ll experience extra pleasure calling or even just launching the application.
Please send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help us with application translation, join us: http://crowdin.net/project/xphone
Thanking you for your support,
The PixelRush team.
photo contacts, photo call, call, dialer, favorite number, inesoft phone, iconsoft phonex, phoneex, phone extension, dialer one, ex dialer, mecontacts, contapps, go contacts, dw contacts, animated widget contact
ReviewsA Google User - November 22, 2012
Looks & works great
I really like the look & feel, clean & professional without feeling sterile. I also like the way this app handles Groups, and the "swipe to call/msg" feature in Contacts is great. Customizable too. Very pleased, worth the money.A Google User - November 27, 2012
Could be better
Should have Facebook and other social contacts. Lame app. Worst money ever spent on playmkt.A Google User - November 25, 2012
Seems to lose my contacts
The best dialer, contact program I have used, esp c/w the last one. I was ready to give it 5* until I opened it and found NO contacts. None were erased, thank God I backed it up.A Google User - November 21, 2012
Wish my original phone didn't dissapear.A Google User - November 25, 2012
Glad i boght it,must get!A Google User - November 20, 2012
!!!A Google User - November 16, 2012
Easy to use impressive software well worth the costA Google User - November 6, 2012
Brill on my Sony experia p
Fantastic best dialer ever thanks keep up the good workA Google User - November 16, 2012
Samsung S-3 "not so fast"
Contacted developer about lag times mentioned by others: Beware that un-rooted s-3 on ATT has some serious lag times so that you can press 'PHONE" and it takes awhile for your call history to appear --dangerously long if you are driving and trying to quickly redial a person. Or, if you start dialing new number too quickly, your first few digits aren't 'received'. Likewise, if you go to search for a name and don't wait for this app a few extra seconds after it appears fully launched and working, then the first few keystrokes you press don't get registered or displayed on screen. So, it works better than the lousy phone search / dialer that Samsung/Android supply on phone, BUT only if you wait extra seconds for this app to fully load, take a deep breath and get receptive to your keystrokes. Strange delay ! Followed developers advice about limiting some of their features, etc., but frankly, if it won't run on a newer, fast processor, then software has a problem, not the phone. Paid for this app and expect some fixes please !!A Google User - November 8, 2012
Lots of good ideas.... if you could fix it so I don't have to ...
Lots of good ideas.... if you could fix it so I don't have to turn the screen sideways to use it, then I would give it 5 stars!
xPhone Theme – Black (Blue) PixelRush
xPhone Theme – Black (Red) PixelRush
xPhone – Phone and Contacts PixelRush
xPhone Theme – Black (Green) PixelRush
DW Contacts & Phone & Dialer DW-P
KakaoTalk Free Calls & Text kakao
GO Contacts GO Dev Team
Contacts + Contacts Plus team
Balance BY Pro Vlad Yudkin
Redialer Rootbeer Software LLC
Ежедневник Pretty Planet
Birthdays Evgeniy Orlyanskiy