Installs: 100,000 - 500,000
December 24, 2012
Android Varies with device
Do you own a lot of movies? Do you have trouble keeping track of all your DVD and Blu-ray discs?
Movie buffs, keep track of your movie collection with this organizer.
Manage your movie catalog along with personal ratings and notes, which you can share with others or keep private.
Check which movies you already own while you're out shopping so you won't accidentally buy a DVD or Blu-ray disc you already own.
Read movie reviews that others have shared.
Track additional information like loaned out status, location, number of times watched, etc.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your movies by quickly scanning the barcodes on your movie cases with your phone.
• Backup your movie collection info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your movie collection like Total Number of Movies, Average Rating, Most Watched Movies, Number of Movies in Each Category.
(Note: This app is not a movie player and does not download movies, it is for managing your physical movie collection.)
Free version contains Ads.
- Added button to Report incorrect Movie Cover or Description(!)
- Set your default Movie Format now under Tools=>Settings. (Adding new movies will always default to DVD or Blu-ray format if this is set)
- New field for location (i.e. Carousel 4 or Family Room shelf)
- fixed empty Category dropdown bug
- Added HD-DVD/DVD Combo to Formats
- Added Edit Categories
- Fixed sort to ignore "The" or "A" and case sensitivity
- Added Ability to add barcode to database if not found
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Improved Random Pick
- fixes for Tablet UI
- Fix crash in Bulk Delete
- Added Home Movie, Martial Arts, and Silent Categories
- Added UK film ratings (U, 12, 15, 18)
ReviewsJeff De Bauche - December 22, 2012
This app is great. Easily keeps track of your movies. Scanning works great. Thanks.Kate Clarke - December 22, 2012
Does what it says on the tin.
Top app (especially with the recent updates). Yes, there may be more detailed ones out there, but this is exactly what I need... And it's free!Shiya Spice Shiyam - December 23, 2012
bestSwami Sushilanandji - December 24, 2012
Bakwas.A Google User - July 15, 2012
Did a few scans and works good but results don't fill in the format, running time or MPAA rating. All this metadata is available (e.g. Amazon) and other collection apps are able to provide it. Would also like to see "loaned from" added as well. Hope devs keep improving.A Google User - August 16, 2012
this is going to make tracking my little collection of 1200+ movies a cakewalk! just a few ideas... be able to assign multiple categories; for instance, dead snow falls under foreign/horror/comedy. it would be nice if new scans drop into a "pending edits" folder to show they still need to be categorized, rated, etc. then have a "move to library" button so the "pending" bucket doesn't get too cluttered. yes, I color sort my m&ms. no, I'm not ocd. that's my story & I'm sticking to it! =PA Google User - May 8, 2012
Love this app!
I have over 400 DVD's and, in the past, I have accidently purchased the same DVD more than once because I would be at the store and couldn't remember if I owned it or not. This app is a great way for me to keep my collection organized, keep track of what I own, what I've lent out and what I want to buy!!A Google User - June 17, 2012
App is awesome! Would like for you to make it so when you want to pick a movie and look through the category/format there should be more categories to choose from ie if I want to pick a.movie but don't know what to watch I.would like to be able to see all the horror and action movies, or comedy and romantic movies.A Google User - March 1, 2012
I really like the apparently & love that you can scan multiple DVDs at once...only thing I would like better is that you could see the covers instead of disks/ icons when browser your list of movies. Other than that its pretty great!!A Google User - April 6, 2012
love the random movie picker, one thing thats missing, is keeping track of who is borrowing your movies, a must add, will rate 5 stars then
Wine + List, Ratings & Cellar Metosphere
Beer + List, Ratings & Reviews Metosphere
Movie Collection + Inventory Metosphere
The Bucket List Metosphere
My Movies Pro Binnerup Consult
Barcode Scanner+ (Plus) Sean Owen (of ZXing Team)
My Movies Free Binnerup Consult
Collectionista manager pjv
TMDb - Movies Browser ctinfotech
PackRat Jens Finkhäuser
Book Inventory Manager SmartWare Inc